Sunday, August 15, 2010

Art Show Sept 3rd Hyde Park Bar & Grill Central on Duval Austin ,Texas

Last week Terrell Powell & I had our closing reception for " Wit & Whimsy in Contemporary Art" at the JCC Austin. It was a quiet evening but really nice discussions with new guests, family & friends. The show comes down 8/17 & I am quickly switching creative gears for my show with Ziya Neema hanging 9/3. This exhibit will be hosted by Hyde Park Bar & Grill Central on Duval in Austin. My favorite restaurant in town and a beautiful backdrop for artwork. Ziya has completed many show stopping pieces for the show and I am working like Van Gogh on caffeine to catch up to her ! The reception will be 9/8 430pm-630pm, free & open to the public. It is a great excuse to stay for dinner ! Both Ziya & I have around 20 pieces each so it will be a colorful & exciting show !

No comments:

Post a Comment