Monday, April 27, 2009

2 ART OPENINGS THIS WEEK !

I have 2 art openings this week. This might be a first for me. Tonight I will be at Hyde Park Bar and Grill -their Central location at 430pm-630pm. It is fun to have a show in Austin. This is a first too I guess. I have had shows in Dallas, several in the Carribean, San Antonio and I have work collected all over the world but having a show in my town is cool. It is muggy and stormy here. My birds are very loud this morning and I can hear the babies screaming for food. The storms make the energy wacky and a bit edgy. I am working on art all day to stay focused...its very exciting. My second art opening will be Friday with artist Terry Powell at Amplify Credit Union . Hope to see lots of friends and celebrate color ! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment